Thursday, December 30, 2010

Sponsor Spotlight - Everything Mom and Baby Shop

I am a Stay at Home Mom(SAHM) to a very active 2 year old and around this time last year, well January of 2010 I started blogging.

I had no idea what world awaited me when I started blogging and to think it all it started with a recipe for toddlers, a passion to share with others and being a product junkie I shared with everyone all of my favorite finds.

Companies found me and I started reviewing.

After working in the spa industry for over 10 years I got married and had a baby. My obsession for leather bags, make up, skincare etc.. switched to infant clothing, baby carriers (you will never find a Baby Bjorn here, read my blog to learn why), cloth diapers and all the best products out there I could get for my son.

I've always wanted to be a shop owner and to be honest I never thought it would be children products but I love what I do and thanks to blogging I am here. I love all things that are organic, eco smart, effective and result orientated.

Everything you find in my store have been products I have blogged about and loved and when people asked me where to buy I would send them to other retailers. Then a light bulb went off in my head and I said to myself, "Why don't I open a shop?"

Voila....here I am!